Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Ugly, the Bad, and the Worse.

     The following tales describe a series of misfortunate events.  
     I'm going to miss a Saturday Weekly Wal-lah because the computer is under repair; I hope you can find something to cook this week without my brilliant culinary guidance. I haven't been able to blog all week, and the unknown still has it's death grip on the future; please find a healthy way to fulfill the empty place in your heart. The computer that was only 6 days old, a still shiny and new Mac Book Pro, was in a drowning accident inflicted by a devil cat of which I'm not sure why I still feed. If only I had known in the case of a fried mother board they'd send me a new computer in a mere 7-9days, I wouldn't have scrambled with such blind effort for resesitation, and instead had poured on an extra glass, just in case. Now I may wait up to 3 weeks for refurbishing. Let me repeat: I may have just paid a ridiculous amount of money to have a REFURBISHED computer. Send me back to the dark ages so I can sulk in appropriate surroundings beucase this is too depressing for the fabulous season of Autum. It should be against Murphy's Law to break 2 computers in 2 weeks.
     Before putting our computers on death row, I threw google for a loop and organized my blog with Labels. The site was actually so set back by the whole "out of character" ordeal, they thought someone hijacked my account, so they put it on lock down, making it appear that I no longer existed, including my blog. I had to jump through a few hoops to get it back, which in turn sabotaged all my account connections on my phone, so the Verizon guru's had to recover them for me. But I have made the sacrifice now, so that you may search through my posts according to topic. For example, Mishaps, seems to be a popular theme.
     The worst part about all this is we are trying to find a new place to live, and my efforts to filter through MLS listings the Real Estate Agent sends me via email, only having my phone to use as a browser, has escalated into a time-consuming bomb of torture. We thought we found the perfect place today, but less than 24 hours after viewing the property we tried to apply for the lease, and some other joker beat us to the punch line. As it turns out, cute factor+good location+roominess+decent price= hard to find and fast to go.
     I started training for my new job this week, so I'm working day shift and night shift, and my body got abandoned somewhere in limbo, attempting to revovle it's self out of a constant state of shock and resentment towards the alarm clock.
     If I was a nail biter, I might not have any finger tips left by now. Despite it all, after watching Country Strong last night, I still feel like I'm sitting on top of the world compared to Gwyneth Paltrow's character. There's always someone that has it worse.
     Maybe I should just write a country song about all this.
    
    
    
 

KpLoving It Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger