Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Lesson in Panties

     It's that time of year. Yup, you guessed it. The time when general health is put to the test, as you struggle to maintain your wellness while people around you are getting sick. So in that case, would you like me to save you from your next possible embarrassing moment in life? 
     Rule #1: A) It's important to remember that even though you don't feel well, you might should re-think wearing those 20-year-old-ratty-granny-panties, just becuase they're your favorite pair of old-faithfulls. B) Make sure you are not wearing your underwear inside-out,  despite feeling too lazy to put them on correctly.
     Why do these things matter? It's very possible you might be diagnosed with Sinusitis and Bronchitis and need a steriod shot in your bum, which would require you to pull your pants down and expose those disinigrating guilty pleasures. (Things got so bad, that after laying down for approximately 1.5minutes to receive my injection, I had enough mucous build up in my mid-upper respiratory system to cause so much hacking I almost coughed my tampon out.)
     My grandmother always warned me to wear clean underwear, but I guess she forgot to tell me about the pretty and clean part. The only thing that made me feel better about the situation? When I complained about the fly in the room, the nurse said, "Sorry about that. There was a landscaping guy in here before you." HMMM. . . . . I may be wearing ancient panties inside-out, but atleast I don't have flies following me around!
     My brain is glad for getting lots of medicine to help me feel better, but my taste buds are extremely disgruntal about the situation. I've forfieted the task of shaving since every time I take my liquid meds, my tongue sends such intense shivers throughout my body, that my leg hairs grow an additional 1/4 inch. (Just in time for the cold-front that blew in, so I could have an extra layer of insulation!) I took a self portrait of the event, for your viewing delight, and was actually pleasantly suprised that my face didn't look half as bad as it felt.
     Rule #2: Always remember Rule #1.


     In the continued spirit of Halloween, I made some nice pretend glamor portraits, just for fun.


    


Do you have any embarrassing Doctor stories? Any lessons you'd like to share?!?!
 

KpLoving It Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger