Monday, October 10, 2011

Project Catch Up

     Back when I attended High School, I couldn't wait to get out. I was convinced that I was very wise, and possessed a maturity level that could only be matched with College graduates. I started collecting things to put in my own apartment years before it was legal for me to live on my own, joined the work program at school so I could start my taking Nursing school prerequisites at the nearest community college when I was merely a sophomore, and moved out as soon as possible. Head strong, that's me. Little did I know I'd have to work 3 jobs to afford to pay my bills and stay in school full time, but it all worked out in the end. I later learned that no matter what our age, we always have tons to learn from life and those around us. Some lessons are easy, some are difficult. There is one thing that I used to say in High School though, that still reigns true: "It's easier to keep up, than to catch up!" 
     It's a tough lesson to learn to accidentally leave one's computer in unsuspected harms way while watching a movie, and in-turn, being without one for weeks while it is being prepared, but the good news is, it's back!!!!! 
Here's a photostream of what we've been up to since I've been stuck in the dark ages of technology. . . . . . . . 
One beautiful morning, while out on a walk. . . . . . . 

Callie and Sumo got plush matching beds, that they LOVE! . . . . . . . .

I introduced Jessica to Raspberry Belgium Beer, and she liked it. . . . . . . .

I received these lovely flowers on our wedding anniversary. They looked like this about 2 hours, before Lucifer chewed her way through every leaf on the arrangement. . . . . . . .

My hunny and I had a 50% entire ticket coupon to Texas De Brazil for our anniversary, and it was amazing.  . . . . . . . 
I ate every penny's worth.

Boswell came to town. . . . . . . .

The pups LOVE the new couch, and so do we! . . . . . . . 

I attempted creative photography, with my model, David Boswell and a fried pickle. . . . . . . .

We had big O's at Georges, tradition, and Casie Jo came for a little laugh therapy. . . . . . . 

I saw this bochury of an SUV, and had to document it. Please don't try this at home. Bird poop will eat through your paint enamel for those of you who don't know!!! . . . . . . . 

We went to a wedding in Waco. . . . . . . 

Cousin Allison and I turned into ghosts. . . . . . . . .

But we got our faces back by the end of the night!!! Thank goodness for Cinderella endings! . . . . . . 

We got A LOT of Whataburger. And it was good. . . . . . . .

The puppies and I went exploring in the wondrous land of the strange cemetery living in the middle of our village. It's very out of place, and I was curious as to how old it was.  . . . . . .

The answer.....very old. So old, you couldn't even read half of the stone carvings.  . . . . . . . 
1851-1928

Looking pretty on this fabulous morning. . . . . . 

Callie hates these fake cattle statues. . . . . .

Sumo had to get curious, up close in personal, just like always . . . . . . .


Do you have any special sayings that help you in real life? How has your way of thinking changed since High School?


 

KpLoving It Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger