Monday, October 17, 2011

Extra, Extra! Read All About It!

Extra, Extra! Read all about it! Kayla's gotta _____, and we're gonna shout it!!!! (Remember that cheer? You'd insert something really embarrassing into the blank, like a picking out the grossest, snottyest kid on the payground, and call it your friend's boyfriend?!?!?)

I have good news and I have bad news; more good news, more bad news, and then some regular news. I'll mix it up, just for kicks and giggles.

The good news is my head cold is kinda dwindling. 

The bad news is it packed it's mucous luggage and made a new home in my chest. 

The other good news is I'm staying up late this morning to go to the Urgent Care down the road and murder those little germ asses with some potent medicine. AND I can wait in line at home, because I registered online. (Internet, dear friend, once again, I commend you on your awesome-factor!)

The other bad news is the urgent care costs more than a regular doctor's visit. But, (as Nana would say) "Oh well!" I've already spent short of a hundred million dollars at CVS trying to kick this crud, what's another few thousand?    


Some more good news, is I drug Patrick to McKinney Trade Day, a huge old flea-market, and found exactly what I was looking for within 1hour of arrival. Woman on a mission. It's an antique buffet that we will use as in entertainment center in the rent house, since we can't mount our T.V.'s on the walls! I can't wait to post a picture of it! But for now, it's upside-down, squeezed into the backseat of the Corolla, because I was a dummy and drove to a flea-market looking for a piece of furniture and drove a CAR instead of the SUV. Sometimes I amaze myself. 

The regular news? I looked at my schedule wrong this week and didn't show up to work last night. Needless to say, after recieving the call of, "Where the hell is your beautiful face. . ? . . You better get your keeser up here to work pronto!". . . . .  I was thankful for one more piece of good news: I had already taken an afternoon nap since the sickly-ness made me so tired. . . . . . . . . got assigned to Hall Monitor so I wouldn't get a chance to infect any little people, and therefore had plenty of time to finish reading my book and start a new one! 

All in all, I think the week is panning out pretty decent. Starting it with a mishap, mixed with a little positive is nothing short of normal these days.  

I promise to write something of substantial content soon. I've been preoccupied by a little chore called work. I think you may have heard of it before. Sometimes it sneaks up on me. Can you imagine all the words just building up in my head? If I don't get them out soon, my brain may explode. 

My epiphany moment of the day: when you look closely at the word "news", it starts to seem strangely simple. I keep thinking of just the word "new". . . . . and after adding a "s", it's all of a sudden a new word! Just one of those moments. I haven't even tapped in to any of the cough medicine with codeine yet! 
 

KpLoving It Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger