Sunday, October 30, 2011

Planets of the Sex

Source

     If men are from Mars and women are from Venus, and Pluto no longer exists outside anything other than Disney World, than:

Venus: What did you do today?

Mars: (makes cave man noises)

Venus: Did you get the oil changed?

Mars: I couldn't find the drill charger.

Venus: Why do you need the drill?


Mars: To fix stuff. . . . . . (confused face) Why do you think?

Venus: Like what? Did you go to the rent house today?

Mars: Ya, I went to the store and got stuff to fix the fence.


****Two hours later****


Venus: Hey, I was thinking, to put the chicken wire on the fence, wouldn't it just be best to use a staple gun?

Man: Of course. . . . . . (confused face) What the heck did you think I'd use?

Venus: I dunno. You were talking about the drill earlier. . . . . .

Mars: Why are you SOO worried about the drill?

Venus: I'm not, I thought YOU were!

Venus: . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Mars: I bought I weed-eater today. A good one. The one I wanted.

Venus: Oh ya? Cool. How come you didn't mention that earlier?

Mars: When?

Venus: Like when I asked you what you did today?

Mars: I just didn't think about it.

Venus: (mentally throws hands up in air in defeat)


     If you guessed that would be a conversation between husband and wife, you'd be correct. If you guessed it was a conversation between Patrick and I, you'd be correct again. If you think I just made all this up, shame on you for giving me enough credit to be THAT creative!
Source
     As a woman and a nurse, communication is a top priority. As a man, my husband is good at communicating his 4 essentials: Lust, Love, Hunger, Sports. Nothing more, nothing less.


You got communication gaps with the people in your life? How do you deal?



 

KpLoving It Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger