Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Look At This!


A friend introduced me to this strange character a couple of weeks ago. There are a few different videos of this guy, and it's always interesting to see people's reactions to such social skills. Would you be so nice to this guy?

Some people choose to deface the outside of their car with stickers to represent what where they're from, how many children and animals are in their family, what school sport they root for, or what car they'd like to pee on. I get those. Then there are others. I've noticed a few around our apartment complex lately that have perplexed me.
"Would you look at this?".......What is this suppose to represent? Should I assume that you are a car bomber? Should I not park too close or you will throw a bomb in my car?

And this one??? "Would you look at this?".......I can't even began to imagine what this means. Do they have children and love Veggie Tales??? "Everybody's got a Water Buffalo. Yours is fast but mine is slow. Oh where you get them I don't know, but everybody's got a Water Buffaloooooooooeeeeeeoooooo!"
So I mentioned a while back how much I loved Magnum's. I decided that I'd try something with way less calories so I wouldn't feel guilty about chomping the entire thing by myself and this is what I bought. Problem is, there's a reason why this thing has way less calories: it has WAY LESS TASTE! And it also melts really fast, I guess since it's made of nothing but air and milk. I was so unsatisfied. I think in the future, I'll just stick to the good 'ol rich stuff.

P.S. Speaking of rich stuff.......I walked into the apartment this morning and immediately thought, "Why does it look so nice, but smell like sh*t in here?!?!?" Then I looked to my right, saw the bathroom light on, and immediately felt terrible for Patrick, thinking he must have woke up with bad doo doo. Turns out it wasn't him, unless he became incontinent over the last 24hours. I walked into the bathroom to find 5 piles of diarrhea turds scattered in various places hitting and missing the potty pad. "Would you look at this?!?! Just look at it!" What a nice welcome home surprise...... Hopefully the crockpot goodies will mask the smell soon!
 

KpLoving It Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger