Saturday, December 29, 2012

Birthday Boy

For the man that fills my heart with joy and makes me feel like the most special girl in the world. 
For the man that has one of the kindest souls and warmest smiles.
For the man that possesses more talent than he ever lets on. 
The one with the perfect crevice in his shoulder for my head to rest and ideally placed lips for me to reach on my tip toes. 
The one who when his arms wrap around me, make me feel like he was made by God with me in mind. 
You are superbly, exceptionally, extraordinary.
You are my prince, my knight in shining armor, who deserves nothing less than a happily ever after kind of fairy tale. 
And I hope you have a outstandingly blissful birthday. 

Love, 
Your Favorite. 
 

KpLoving It Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger