Monday, July 9, 2012

Work Hard, Play Hard


I thoroughly enjoy having a few days off in a row; it gives me the energy to live every day to the fullest. Like going to two classes in a row at my gym. Spin, followed by Yoga. My favorite combination......now if that particular instructor would just acquire some better taste in music.....my day would have been 100% amazing. It kills me to listen to music without a melody line, especially when it's for consecutive classes! It's like a fitness crime!  Oh yes, and I still had time to take the puppies on a run. Love to make them happy!
 Even though the temp's are stuck in "Hell", we thought it'd be nice to try out the most popular Tex-Mex joint in The Colony, sit on the patio to enjoy the lake front view, and hope the ceiling fans made the heat tolerable.
 Actually, I thought it was pretty great......until the sun started setting directly in my face at exactly the same time my jalapeno stuffed shrimp wrapped in bacon arrived. Eating my spicy hot plate at that moment definitely made me start sweating bullets, or maybe rivers; Patrick kept wiping my face off with his napkin. Oh yes, I'm sexy like that. 
BJ (Jessica and Bobby), and my brother came to join us, for the jolly good time. 
After dinner we went back home to get the kids and headed over to BJ's for a chocolate chip cookie and tequila party!!
 But first we had to get serious, about fashion, after noticing Jessica's purse matched Patrick's purple shirt..... although I'm pretty sure Stacy and Clinton from What Not to Wear would be pretty disappointed in our 80's "matching" theory. It's all about "coordinating" now. 
And then we had to reenact a scene that never happened from the Incredible Hulk, after spotting these ridiculous green fists on the front of this ridiculous looking truck.....but ever so quickly, so no one would notice how ridiculously weird we are.
Patrick and Bobby are two peas in a pod, never a serious moment, like when Bobby-B came back from the bathroom and had toilet paper hanging from shorts. 
Oh, and how they love to sing together......
And then we had a small kitchen dance.....I took Sumo as my partner. I'm pretty sure by the look on his face, he wasn't enjoying it as much as me.
After a single shot of tequila, a lot of chocolate chip cookies, and tons of laughs later, it was finally time for bed.
Work hard to play hard. 
Enough said.


Do you have a favorite type of workout music?? Do you ever see strange things in the public and stop to pose with them? What's the last new restaurant you tried?




 

KpLoving It Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger