Tuesday, May 29, 2012

In What Kind of Universe???

I said these exact words to my coworker during our last rounds of the morning, "I'm really craving pizza and chocolate milk."
"That sounds gross."
"It sounds amazing, and that's what I want!"
And it's exactly what I got.
Where does a girl get exactly what she wants.....the very essence of what she craves, at the precise moment she wants it, without ever even having to ask??
Oh yes. That would be in my universe.
The one where I'm married to my dream man, who is not only ridiculously good looking, but also so intuitive he can practically can read my mind. The one who woke up at 6:30 am on a Saturday morning to surprise me with breakfast. A breakfast pizza to be exact....with bacon, and sausage, and eggs, and cheese, and salsa, on whole wheat Boboli dough, with a side of chocolate milk.
It's almost creepy how inside my head he is. I'm so lucky, it doesn't make sense.
 

KpLoving It Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger