Thursday, November 22, 2012

Time Out

Have you ever been so dog tired that you were snoozing on the couch, but dreaming about actually going to bed and woke up rubbing your hands around as if you were indeed washing your face (because it's your night-time ritual to wash your face before bed)? Me either, except for one day this week.
And then I awkwardly pulled my hands back down to normal position (hoping Patrick didn't see), got up and drug myself to bed. Without washing my face. Because, let's face it, when you're that tired pretend attempts count.
It's officially my husband's favorite holiday!!! If you're looking for him, he can be found propped up on a couch, stuffed to his neck with turkey and casseroles, barely breathing, but just alive enough to watch football.
If you're looking for me, you're likely not to find me because I'll be at work, thankful to have such a rewarding job caring for little miracles of the world, with some of the best people I know.....but not before I pack away a few pounds of delicious dessert, casserole, and turkey, myself. Mistake the order for no accident.
Hope everyone has a blessed day and takes a time-out to be grateful for everything they have to be thankful for. My list is endless.
Source: google.com via Milas on Pinterest
 

KpLoving It Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger