Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Like a Malignant Mole, Only Way Better


You Grew On Me by Tim Minchin


Dedicated to my love, whom I'd be lost (and probably skinnier) without . It was infatuation at first sight, but you grow on me in a deeper way more each day. You amaze me with your grace every time you know just the remedy to help me feel better. You shock me with your devoted ability to be selfless for the sake of my happiness (The man who gives me the bigger pieces of pizza before asking, just because you know I can't have anything to eat or drink after midnight). And you scare me a little (just kidding) every time you finish my thoughts (but it really is crazy). Your heart is the most beautiful I've ever known. You are a vital part of my soul, the other half. Thanks for taking such good care of me, inside and out. 
I love you more than most. 
 

KpLoving It Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger