Saturday, July 9, 2011

Silly Mc.Sillyson



The above video totally reminds me of Callie. She is just like this, minus the talking. Those eyes, so intent. The face so innocent and open for receiving pity party table scraps. Sometimes she acts like she knows exactly what you are saying. . . .and sometimes she really does know what we are saying. When she is around, we have to speak in "code" or spell certain words out so she doesn't hear them and get prematurely excited. Sumo on the other hand, has eyes full of. . . . . . . . .flowers and butterflies and rainbows? But he is my little cuddle bear.

I'm sure I bore you all enough with my own personal gibberish, so today, I'm filling your brain with someone else's. I received the following story in an email and thought it was hilarious. Please read carefully.

"A young engineer was leaving the office at 5:45pm when he saw the CEO standing in front of a shredder with a piece of paper in his hand.
"Listen," said the CEO, this is a very sensitive and important document, and my secretary is not here. Can you make this thing work?" 
"Certainly," said the young engineer. He turned on the machine, inserted the paper, and pressed the start button.
"Excellent,excellent!" Said the CEO, as his paper disappeared inside the machine, "I just need one copy."

Lesson Learned: Never assume your boss knows what he is doing."

HAHAHAHAHAHA
 

KpLoving It Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger