Friday, July 8, 2011

It's FRIDAY!


     It's Friday! Not that it matters, because I thought I was working today, but turns out I'm not scheduled until tomorrow, so then I signed up to work extra tonight since I got put on call on my extra day Wednesday night . . . . What a mess!
     I'm in love with this song. Always have been; and I'm in love with my hunny, always will be! (I found a pretty groovy punk cover version of the song, but then you miss out on the way The Cure lead singer pronounces "satt-ttur-daaaayy", which is one of the best parts! And since acoustic almost always beats out the original version. . . . here ya go!)
Happy Friday everyone!
     Give it your best. Make someone smile like the tiniest lady I've ever seen in real life made me smile at the gym yesterday. The top of her head might have reached the height of my thigh and she wore a glistening smile on her face from ear to ear with her perky little blonde pony tail bouncing from side to side and I just wanted  to pick her up and put her in my satchel and for her to be my cute little-person friend forever and ever. . . . . . . .Like Chelsea Handler and her little-person side kick. I told Patrick about it and the first thing he said was, "Oh my gosh. You didn't tell her that, did you?!?!?!?" I would personally be flattered if someone told me something of that context, but "NO!" I didn't. . . . . (or did I?)
 

KpLoving It Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger