Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Men Say the Darndest Things

Kids men say the darndest things.........
I know that I have one of the most thoughtful and sweetest husbands in the entire world......
I'm aware that everyone slips up every now and then......
I know a few drinks can make foot-in-mouth words fall a little more loosely or fluently off someone's tongue than under normal circumstances........
But what would you do if..........
Would you let him get past second base?.?.?.?.?......

Him and Her: **kissing...okay, okay....making out like it was the final scene of a Twilight movie, which BTW has won "Best Kiss" on the MTV Music awards 4 years in a row**
Him: Mmmmm....those are the gooooood.
Her: Oh yeah?
Him: Yeah, best I ever had...mmmmm...... 
Her: The best???? **taking mental notes, multitasking**
Him: Best from you, anyway.
Her: **Stops. Stares.**
Him: OH NO!! That's not what I meant to say!!!
Her: **???.....Still staring....**
Him: I don't know why I said that! I swear! I didn't mean to say that!

And so it continues; my life as a sitcom.....

Source

He had some making up to do, but I'm pretty sure he's redeemed himself by now.




What's the dumbest thing a guy has ever said to you?


 

KpLoving It Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger