Monday, June 18, 2012

Isn't It Ironic



Some "funny" things happened this week....
Despite taking thorough pride in my good taste in music, I can't help but enjoy a certain ridiculously teenie-bopper song on the radio, and made a vague statement about it on Facebook.....and everyone knew exactly what song I was talking about! And when I say everyone, I mean even Jimmy Fallon is on the same page! He must have been feelin' it too, because he featured it on his show this week, with The Roots, very appropriately playing classroom instruments.


Dang it, I hate when I actually enjoy a super gay song in the radio. Disappoints myself.
 ·  · 



Another humorous thing.....
A momma bird made a nest and laid an egg in our plant by the back porch door. We were completely unaware of this until Patrick walked out there with his sky scraping head and she tried to attack him! He was rightfully terrified and I laughed so hard when he told me about it. But now I'm starting to get a little scared......she just sits there and stares all intense and evil-like. She's ALWAYS there. But seriously, this bird means business. How am I suppose to water this plant now? 
To add to our comical week......
Patrick dropped my bottle of folic acid, spilling all the tablets on the wood floor and breaking the lid. Then he blames and curses the manufacturer for producing their product in a glass bottle......Because obviously if it wasn't a glass bottle the accident wouldn't have happened. 
And ironically........
For the first time ever in the history of our living in the Dallas area, I ran into someone I know at Walmart. So weird!!! Carrie found me in the men's underwear department! We finished shopping for the big Saturday morning event together, and decided to get together for dinner and a mini slumber party to celebrate Carrie and Ryan's first time to enjoy the White House children-free!


So....any nice and safe ideas to fix this bird situation we have on our hands??? What's your latest guilty pleasure song?


 

KpLoving It Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger