Friday, May 30, 2014

Forgetting to Remember

I think we've been having a lot of fun lately, but I can't seem to remember everything we've been doing. Patrick is usually in charge of helping me gather all my things to leave the house and he's now added the phrase, "Don't forget your brain," to his script.
There's a cloudy memory about driving to BFE and eating copious amounts of crawfish indoors (because the weather rained on our water volleyball parade) to celebrate Ken's birthday and Memorial Day weekend......
Speaking of rain, we haven't had near as much as usual this spring (I haven't even felt threatened enough to pack my seasonal tornado storm survival bag), but that hasn't kept Callie from feeling like her world was ending for the tiny thunderstorms that've actually come this way. Sumo found her shamelessly hiding behind the piano for one of them.  
Then there was something like going to Tim and Lara's pool for lounging and lunch.....
I'm pretty sure we've been kicking back with Netflix (not that I've kept my eyes open for much of it)......
And as the fog clears, I can vaguely recall having a few lunch dates and making personalized bath supplies with the girls from work.....
.....Let's just say hanging with a bunch of women in places Gabriel can't be free to roam the floors isn't exactly his idea of the funnest date......
 ....But regardless, he stays true to being a gentleman and pushes the grocery cart for his Momma!!!
Here's to hoping whatever you find yourself doing this weekend (whether you can remember it or not) includes(d) fun!
 

KpLoving It Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger