Friday, May 17, 2013

Tsk Tsk. (Project Pretty Week 16)

(Project pretty is a personal commitment to share my weekly journey of keeping my non-New-Year's-Resolution: staying fit to improve quality of life while inspiring others to do the same. Let's all jump on the endorphin wagon!)

Remember when not too long ago I posted this extremely annoying grammatical error on Instagram? Not only is it an official sign made of thick plastic (not a piece of paper like I'd thought before I inspected it), but it was such an eye sore it caught my eye from across the building. Ever since noticing, I haven't been able to take my eyes off it!! 
Apparently it's been plaguing someone else's nerves too, because this week I noticed someone had altered it.
 And on the second improper sign located on the opposite side of the free weights station someone got really smart for there britches......just kidding about that "there" thing. Get it?? Get it????
I also noticed after putting these pictures side by side that I must wear green to the gym a lot. Now that I think about it, I actually have 4 green workout shirts......
And since this post is suppose to be about working out, instead of bashing the literal skills of people who work at the gym, here's an example of one of my low impact cross training workouts I made up this week to prevent boredom. It takes somewhere between 10-11 laps around our gym's upstairs track to equal 1 mile, and I can never pay attention long enough to count that far. It's actually a good thing I never run faster than a 8 minute mile or I'd get dizzy up there from all the turning!! 
It was a pretty solid moderate effort workout to follow a busy 12 hour shift. 

When's the last time you did a wall sit?!?

 

KpLoving It Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger