Thursday, April 12, 2012

I Would Run To You




This could TOTALLY be Patrick and me........if I loved running as much as this girl. 


 I love the crap out of this commercial, and felt the overwhelming need to be sure everyone I know has had the opportunity to watch it. If you're anything like me, I basically only watch t.v. that has been DVR'd, when I can squeeze in time to watch my favorite shows, so I never watch commercials....but I was late hitting the fast-forward button the other day while I was stretching and fell in love with this cuteness. 
Speaking of running, I got my race day pictures this week. Since I'm in the mood to share, I thought I'd include my favorite one. This was my "OMG-that-guy-is-announcing-my-name-which-means-I-can-finally-stop-running-now-and-go-drink-a-pina-colada-on-the-fake-beach face".

Professionally fitted running shoes =  $140 (Originally, but I found them on sale AND used a coupon, DUH.)
Race day fee = $95
Compression socks I hand-dyed at home = $30
Digital rights to my race day photo = $24
Training for a half-marathon = countless hours of hard work. 
The feeling you get crossing the finish line = Priceless.

In one random note, I discovered the fresh produce room in Costco. I can't believe I didn't know this place existed!! I spent the better half of my morning practicing a hour of yoga and a hour of spin class beforehand, and grabbed a snack before going in, but somehow still ended up with a trunk full of groceries!! Boy do our stomachs have a lot of veggie and fruit digesting to do in the next few days!
And in closing, a guy in Austin told me I "would make pretty babies", while we were out dancing. Probably the best compliment I've ever received in a bar. 


And just for fun......






Do you have a favorite commercial? What's the best compliment you've ever received?






 

KpLoving It Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger