Saturday, December 24, 2011

Ho HO Ho



For some reason, the Christmas photoshop App's always work better with my face instead of Patrick's! I guess it's because I have round rosy cheeks like Santa Claus!
 It seems like there is always SOMEONE, wondering what the heck Patrick and I are taking a picture of!! Mind your own bee's-wax. Smallest pineapple in the world? I think so. Worth buying? Probably not, but it's super cute!
Callie and Sumo want to wish you and your family a very Merry Holiday!

 May your hearts be warm with love, and belly's be full with grub! 
Keep receipts for all your gifts, just in case they don't uplift.
Hope your stocking melts your soul, instead of finding jet black coal.
Don't forget to thank the Lord, read my blog if you get bored!

Have a kpLOVE Christmas!!!!

 

KpLoving It Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger