Sunday, August 3, 2014

#dillonaday Weekly Roundup 7

#1 Sigh. Mom and Dad are so boring on Sundays. All they cared about today was stupid stuff like cooking food I can't eat, getting hair cut (what's that?), and packing. - July 27
#2 Shhhhh......Mom told me I'm her MCM, but I don't want Dad to be jealous. Fist pump! - July 28
#3 I'm 6 weeks old today!! - July 29
#4 We had our hiccups along the way, but Mom actually got us to Denver safe and sound! I'm sure she'll blog all about it later.....but right now, it's time for some zzzzzzzzz's. - July 30
#5 Sigh. Doing all this girly prewedding stuff is soooo boring. - July 31 
#6 I officially survived my longest car ride and learned that its fun to watch the window! Now I know why they named the town Dillon.....cause it's pretty cool, just like me. - August 1
#7 Ahhhhhhh, this is the life. This napping weather is so good I don't even care that a stranger is holding me! - August 2

 

KpLoving It Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger