Thursday, January 16, 2014

Advice, Anyone? : Week 19

Not too much to report this week. We are basically just counting down the days to our anatomy ultrasound, and I'm starting to think it's going to be extremely difficult to turn my head and look away when they check for parts between the baby's legs. 
Patrick stares (key word being "stares") at my belly A LOT and just smiles. It's really cute. And while on the belly subject, it's not so internally tight anymore. I think my ligaments finally called a truce. 
I don't think I've mentioned this before, but for the last few weeks I've been struggling with pregnancy induced dry scalp......or dandruff.....apparently they are two different things and are treated differently!! Who knew? I've never dealt with this issue in my entire life and not only is my itchy head driving me crazy, but I have no idea what I should actually be doing about it. Aveeno didn't work, so I moved on to gentle care Head and Shoulders but it makes my hair feel dry and I'm scared it's just going to ruin my color. 
'
I'm completely open to trying new methods from anyone out there who's been there and done that or knows more about hair than I do, so please share if you have any advice for me!!!

 

KpLoving It Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger