Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Favorites

The blogger world has been swamped with people writing "favorite things posts" from twenty twelve, so I thought for a moment about following suit, because like my sticker to the right proclaims, "Sometimes it's okay to be a follower."
But when I got to contemplating my own list, it turns out I don't have a particular favorite. The things I write about are the highlights of my life. Whether it be a lazy day at the house, a well executed craft, a much deserved vacation, getting blown away by an awesome concert, or even an unplanned mishap, they all play a role in who I was, who I am, and who I'll become. 
Besides, with things like this happening in my house on a daily basis (yes, those are panties on my husband's head and a greasy haired dog-do)...........
.....and needlessly suspensive moments like this one, when I realized my car was running on fumes with not a gas station in site (I debated even showing this picture out of pure embarrassment that my dash is covered in dust, but hey, such is real life).......how can they not all be my favorite?

P.S. If I absolutely had to choose a favorite part, I'd say it was sharing all those moments with my best friend, my love, my husband. 

Did you make a New Year's Resolution?

 

KpLoving It Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger