Thursday, November 21, 2013

Because I'll Want to Remember: Week 10

1. My body refuses to sleep between the hours of 4-7am. Refuses. No matter what time I go to sleep. And Patrick hates it when I get out of bed, since I'm already absent from bed at least 3 nights out of the week, therefore my tablet's Netflix app is getting it's fair share of use!! I hope, in some magical telepathic way, that guy who accidentally helped me win it knows how much it's saved my life!
2. My nausea has subdued to a constant feeling of overly queasy, and I'll take any kind of improvement in that department that I can get!
3. Although still exhausted, I've actually been quite productive this week, considering. I partook in cleaning house for the first time in weeks, and even cooked a few things (Like these muffin sized breakfast casserole things. I altered the recipe a bit by using tater crowns instead of regular tots, used fresh chopped spinach as my only veggie, used spicy sausage and bacon for the meat, added some garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper to my eggs, and sprinkled mozzerella cheese on top instead of  cheddar.).
4. I'm feeling what they call "round ligament stretching" cramps......or so I hope that's what all the aches and pains are about. I "popped" in the middle of the night at work.......just enough so that anyone who didn't know me would think I have a beer gut. A couple of people mentioned it, so I looked in the mirror and was like, "Holy crap! Where'd that come from?" I read my uterus is still fairly low, but now the size of a grapefruit, so this "pop" is a result of my intestines being pushed out of the way.....TMI? I told a friend I was going to make a saying button reading, "This isn't what you think it is," to pin on the abdomen area of my shirts.
5. A little fun tid-bit, all my chin zits moved to my forehead this week.
6. Banana's and strawberries! I was craving banana pudding so badly for the last two weeks, so my very sweet mother-in-law brought me some......and it tasted AMAZING. I didn't really want to share. 
7. Anything pumpkin is totally grossing me out. I can't even look at pumpkin recipes or pictures on Pinterest.
8. Still hating water and sweet flavored drinks, but soooooo thirsty I dream of being thirsty. Basically unsweeten tea is all I ever want, which is very very strange. 

 

KpLoving It Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger