Monday, June 10, 2013

Always Always Always

I'm really behind. 
Like so behind, I never mentioned how fun our Memorial Day weekend was. 
Aside from all the driving we had to do to get to where we were going, it was filled with water volley ball, crawfish boils, and peaceful lounging on the river. 
After donning one of my dad's famous sleeveless shirts he's been sporting since before they ever "came back in style", Patrick was ready to rumble.....
And by "rumble" I mean, help my dad move a million pounds of cement bags from the top of the hill down to the bottom of the hill to protect the river bank....... 
.........because a day in my life hasn't gone by where I actually saw both my parents relax for an entire day. Not even on a holiday......
But we managed to squeeze in a fun wardrobe photo shoot with the puppies.....
And there's always time for a little guitar playing. 
And fresh catfish?? Yes, please......
There's always room for beer and butterflies....
And cuteness. We're always surrounding by this cuteness. 
I'm pretty sure Callie and Sumo love the river. It takes them two days to recover when we get back home!
 

KpLoving It Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger