Monday, November 21, 2011

Perfect Autumn Day


     I decided it's been far too long since the puppies and I went out and enjoyed some relaxing exercise in the park. The leaves are finally turning here; they're pretty close to peak, just in time to get me in the mood for Thanksgiving! I'm hosting Turkey Day at the new house this year, and decided not to decorate for fall, since we just decorated the entire house, and Christmas is sneaking up on us in a hurry. So, getting out and enjoying nature's beauty in the 60F degree weather seemed perfect. And perfect it was. The wind was blowing, the pup's were super energized, and everyone else was at work! Just the way I like it!
     I may not look like autumn in Vermont, but this is about as close as we get to a change of seasons before it transends from too hot to too cold outside! So in efforts to soak up every minute of my favorite time of year, I'm going to overload you with pictures of our excursion.

These little blossoms were all purple in the spring.
The pretty little gems where a perfect accent for the dying weeds.
Clear sky? Nope. Beautiful sky? Most definitely! 
Do you love Fall as much as I do? What's your favorite part? Any big plans for Thanksgiving?
 

KpLoving It Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger