Friday, November 18, 2011

Do You Feel Sexy?




     This video reminds me of all the days we spent in Santa Monica and at Muscle Beach. Aghhh, some of the best people watching in the world. Remember when I scarred your eyes with the "parrot smuggler speedo guy"?
Oh yes Ladies and Gents, this is real. He was feeling sexy for sure that day. . . . . .Come to think of it, maybe this guy gave  LMFAO the idea for this song/video! He needs to get paid for that!

     I don't care what you think about me. I love this song. It makes my want to wiggle. Everywhere. Speaking of "wiggle", there's a part of the song where he says "Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, yeah" over and over. I can't do it. I try every time, and the "want to" is there, but my tongue gets too tied.

     Have you heard of this family from Canada that is running the length of a marathon every day for 1 year, running the outline of Canada and the United States, to spread the message of health awareness? What almost as amazing as being able to run a marathon a day? . . . . .A family of 8 being able to spend an entire year up each other's butt's in a little travel bus. My family would never make it. Then again, it would be the motivation to go out and run. . . . . . .  

I tried to update the blog with a new comment system. . . . . . let's test it out!

Can you say wiggle 5 times fast? What songs make you want to dance?
 

KpLoving It Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger