Sunday, July 6, 2014

#dillonaday Weekly Roundup 3

#1 Mom thought Dad and I looked brilliantly handsome at my newborn photo session this morning. - June 29
#2 For some reason, Mom is always kissing me while chanting, "squishy cheeks"......I don't know what the big deal is. Besides, if you ask me, it's my folded lips that are impressive. - June 30
#3 USA! USA! USA! (The "grande slam" part will just have to suffice.) - July 1

#4 Mom says she's dressing me in Goth from now on, until my umbilical stump falls off.....I'm not sure what I think about that..... - July 2
#5 Business in the front, party in the back! Can't get much cuter than baby pearl snaps. - July 3
#6 Splish-splash, I just had my first tub bath!!!! It was all good....until it wasn't. - July 4
#7 I'm being a turd and a half during my growth spurt, so uncle Bobby and aunt Jess came over to spoil me and give mom and dad a break. - July 5

 

KpLoving It Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger