Sunday, September 14, 2014

#dillonaday Weekly Roundup 13

#1 Mom's last day off before she starts back to work. Dad is a little worried. - September 7
#2 Smell ya later, Mom!! Us boys got this. - September 8
#3 Thanks, Auntie Jess for saving me from my insanely tired Momma today!!! It's okay that we missed swim lessons; my date with you was way better, anyway. - September 9
#4 It's been 2 days since I got to take a nap with my Mom!! Now that she's back, all is right with the world. - September 10
#5 Mom came to see what I was giggling about. I worked my way off my pillow and managed to grab hold of my favorite hanging toy, cause I'm a player like that. - September 11
#6 Son of a bottle-warmer!!! Mom took me for a walk in my first cold front and it feels amazing!!! - September 12
#7 Peace out. - September 13
 

KpLoving It Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger