Sunday, October 5, 2014

#dillonaday Weekly Roundup 16

#1 Sunday funday with my buddy. We're quite the pair; me drooling and him spitting.......at least we're easily entertained! - September 28
#2 Representin'. Cut tin' teeth is a full time job, homies. - September 29
#3 Puppy dog?!?! More like werewolf!!!! - September 30
#4 Stop looking at me, Mom. I'm mad at you right now. All the toys in the world aren't going to make up for you forcing me to do tummy time! - October 1
#5 Guess who took a nap laying flat in his packnplay like a big boy?!? ME; that's who!!! - October 2
#6 I'm too handsome for this shirt. Get off me, shirt! - October 3
#7 Mom and Dad are SOOOOOO proud of me for sleeping 11 straight hours in my real expensive crib last night for the very first time!!!!! - October 4
 

KpLoving It Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger