Friday, September 27, 2013

You're The Condiments to my Chicken Wing. (Now THAT'S Romance)

Happy Half Decade Wedding Anniversary to:
............ the man who asks me to get closer when we're cuddling in bed even though we're already as close as humanly possible, cheek to cheek, chest to chest, with our limbs intertwined.
.............the unpredictably cantankerous character, who later in the day always knows just what to do or say to make my happy when I'm having a moody moment of my own.
...............the sports fanatic, who isn't too proud to watch a chick flick with his woman.
...............the head I look for above the crowd at concerts, and festivals, and supermarkets.
...........the kind hearted thoughtful romantic.
..........the easily road raged driver.
...........the husband who knows when he's making the bed every morning to leave his wife's side untucked, because she likes it that way.
...............the only person who could ever consider living with me every day for the rest of their life an actually blessing.
Not only do you make this world a better place, but you give my life's story it's fairly tale trademark. With you, love is a feeling and an action.  I'd argue with anyone that you are the most wonderful, sweetest husband in the whole world. I love you for that, and so many more things.
You're the hot sauce and the ranch to my deep fried chicken wing.

P.S. Sorry I called your feet fat.


 

KpLoving It Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger